Procurement Analyst - London - Up to £325 Outside IR35
Oliver James' client is currently recruiting for a tenacious Procurement Analyst to join their team and support an exciting business to continue to transform their procurement and supplier engagement operations.
- Obtaining key contractual terms and contacts of existing vendors/suppliers and collating through the system
- Ensuring correct information and flagging where terms need to be regularised, amended and updated
- Implementing due diligence of new and existing providers that records are accurate
- Assisting with other tasks within the team - system testing, archive organisation
Key Skills needed:
- Substantial experience with both procurement and contractual terms
- Knowledge of supplier management systems
- A strong, tenacious and proactive character as you will be dealing with both internal and external suppliers
- Any experience with financial services would be advantageous but is not essential
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in or you would like some more information, then please apply directly!