- Optimize Client's functional and enterprise-level processes through ERP Programme (Oracle and 3rd party applications) to reflect each function's Target Operating Model, drive efficiencies, realize benefits and enable new ways of working.
- Develop LEAN/Six Sigma process design capabilities (including frameworks, methods, tools, measurements, etc.) with the ERP program and in collaboration with Operational Excellence teams in the business.
- Oversee all 6 functional domains in scope of the ERP program, foster knowledge of end-to-end processes across the enterprise, and lead a team of E2E Process architects.
- Streamline "target state" functional processes through design reviews with functional Workstream Leads and System Integrator and ensure appropriate implementation in the "to-be" Oracle ERP solution design.
- Advise Workstream Leads on how best to leverage Oracle capabilities to maximize operational efficiencies, process performance, and benefits realization.
- Contribute to project deliverables review, program risk management, and change management activities related to E2E processes and solution design.
- Ensure E2E process integrity by properly designing, assessing, prioritizing, and managing all requests for change while liaising with stakeholders.
- Drive change within the organization through negotiation, influencing, and consensus-building.
- University Degree in Process Engineering, Management Information Systems, Business, or other relevant field.
- Prior experience implementing Oracle Cloud solutions in relevant functional domains and 5-10 years of experience in team lead or manager roles.
- Demonstrated expertise leading LEAN/Six Sigma/process optimization projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively and effectively advise/influence peers in functional workstreams.
- Ability to establish trusted relationships with internal/external stakeholders in an environment of consistent evolution and business transformation.
- Highly organized with an ability to multi-task and work to deadlines under pressure.
- Demonstrated strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in a large, global diverse, and multi-cultural team.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with a high degree of confidentiality and discretion.
- Fluency in English required, fluency in Cantonese preferred.