Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Private Equity VP for their Dublin City Centre offices.
The experienced leadership team is know to be exceptionally supportive that have fostered exceptional team work.
- Responsible for the management of a team and external client relationships.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting functions for a portfolio of closed ended private equity funds.
- Significant experience of internal controls, checklists and procedures and interaction with internal audit, implementing change and constantly creating efficiencies in operating model.
- Responsible for LP / investors' capital calls, distributions, investor financial reports and capital statements.
- Understand client relationships and expectations and ensure client deliverables are timely and accurate.
- Review annual financial statements and liaise with external auditors to manage the audit process.
- Maintain a schedule of investments and legal and accounting support for investments.
- Responsible for fund compliance with partnership agreements and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- Interact with many stakeholders - product, sales, risk, legal, compliance etc.
- Review quarterly NAV and regulatory reporting where appropriate.
- Communication and interaction with clients on fund matters and investment structures.
- Ownership of timely resolution of client/investor queries.
- Assist/support clients with special projects and requests.
- Identify fund issues and escalate to Senior Management on a timely basis.
- Drive the on-boarding and system design for new business.
Qualification / requirement
- Significant experience and proven track record in managing a team and previous closed ended fund experience required with in depth industry knowledge.
- A qualified accountant with post qualification experience or with proven experience in acccounting with exposure to US/Lux/UK GAAP and IFRS.
- Investran or Advent Geneva knowledge would be ideal
The opportunity to join a well run team with excellent benefits, bonuses and salary