Our client is currently rapidly expanding due to continuing growth and are seeking to hire a Private Equity Fund Accounting VP to join their Dublin City offices.
As the Private Equity Fund Accounting VP you will be:
- Responsible for the management of a team (local and offshore) and external client relationships.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting functions for a portfolio of open and closed ended private equity and debt funds.
- Significant experience of internal controls, checklists and procedures and interaction with internal audit, implementing change and constantly creating efficiencies in operating model.
- Responsible for LP / investors' capital calls, distributions, investor financial reports and capital statements.
- Understand client relationships and expectations and ensure client deliverables are timely and accurate.
- Review annual financial statements and liaise with external auditors to manage the audit process.
- Maintain a schedule of investments and legal and accounting support for investments.
- Responsible for fund compliance with partnership agreements and other legal and regulatory requirements.
For this position you will likely have:
- Private Equity experience
- Team management experience
The opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business that rewards you well.