Private Equity AVP required for growing team based in Dublin City Centre.
- Responsible for the management of a team (local and offshore) and external client relationships.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting functions for a portfolio of closed ended private equity and debt funds.
- Significant experience of internal controls, checklists and procedures and interaction with internal audit, implementing change and constantly creating efficiencies in operating model.
- Responsible for LP / investors' capital calls, distributions, investor financial reports and capital statements.
- Understand client relationships and expectations and ensure client deliverables are timely and accurate.
- Review annual financial statements and liaise with external auditors to manage the audit process.
- Maintain a schedule of investments and legal and accounting support for investments.
- Responsible for fund compliance with partnership agreements and other legal and regulatory requirements.
- Interact with many stakeholders - produce, sales, risk, legal, compliance etc.
- Review quarterly NAV and regulatory reporting where appropriate.
- Communication and interaction with clients on fund matters and investment structures.
- Ownership of timely resolution of client/investor queries.
- Assist/support clients with special projects and requests.
- Identify fund issues and escalate to Senior Management on a timely basis.
- Collaborate with on-boarding team in relation to new business.
- Prior experience in Private Equity fund administration or alternatives funds industry preferred.
- FIS Investran, Advent Geneva and or Arcesium knowledge a distinct advantage.