An exciting opportunity for a Legal professional with Privacy experience to join an international team, located in either London or Leeds.
The Privacy Advisor will advise the business on data protection legislation and develop privacy guidelines and templates.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Leading on privacy compliance projects
- Working proactively with senior management to establish oversight and assurance of privacy and data protection policies
- Training the wider group on privacy policies
Key skills and knowledge;
- Technical knowledge and experience of privacy
- Stakeholder management
- Experience of global privacy and data protection issues
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
- Career progression
- Ability to go on secondments internally with the global legal team