I am working with a Healthcare Irish enterprise client seeking an Lead Automation Engineer to join their growing team. This role will lead a team of up to 5 senior performance engineers, on a daily basis you will liaise with solution architects, VPs, Managers as well as DevOps teams, providing growth.
Have you had experience working within a the healthcare/medical industry within the quality/performance space? Have you had exposure to Jmeter, Gatling, LoadRunner tools? Are you looking to progress your career in a fast-paced, project rich environment, working on state of the art technology? If so, this could be the role for you!
About the role:
This is a FULLY REMOTE position based anywhere in Ireland, offering flexible hybrid working hours.
- 7+ years of related experience, quality driven.
- 5+ years of performance experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficient on the tools:
- Performance tools (blaze meter, JEE performance design patterns and anti-patterns)
- Jmeter, Gatling, LoadRunner.
- Good working knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and independently with strong interpersonal skill
- Knowledge of python, Robot framework, Ruby, Ruby on Rails.
- Knowledge of healthcare/Medical/Clinical industry standards and regulations
Does that sounds like you? Reach out to me today to have a confidential discussion on the position.