Location: London (Hybrid - Flexible/ Home Working)
Oliver James have partnered up with a major reinsurance business to recruit for an Nearly/ Newly qualified Actuary with interest in Pricing to join their growing team. This is an exciting time for an actuary seeking a diverse role to cover the pricing of new deals and assist in the negotiation of commercial terms.
What we are looking for?
- Assist with the production of pricing quotes.
- Draft written reports and documentation for results and methods employed.
- Support other team members and be responsible for delivering accurate and timely work as part of a team working together towards targets.
- Assist in the production of key metrics and analysis to support commercial negotiations both internally and externally.
- Develop strong client-focused relationships with our business developers.
Key Skills/ Responsibilities:
- Nearly/ Newly Qualified Actuary
- Strong numerical skills with a willingness to offer judgement calls
- Ability to grasp new concepts and technical issues quickly, and communicate them effectively to colleagues
- Good organisational and planning skills with the ability to think laterally as well as logically
To be considered for this role please share your CV with email@example.com or call 020 3861 9125 for more information.