My client is a well-established direct insurer with very strong Asia footprints, and is seeking a highly-motivated and driven pricing actuary to be part of their growing team. The incumbent should have strong GI pricing experience across retail LOB and strong SG market understanding. He/She will be part of a dynamic young actuarial team, working collaboratively with the Underwriting, Claims and Marketing teams on products and pricing.
- Pricing and portfolio monitoring for all lines of business, with a heavier focus on retail lines.
- Work closely with marketing, claims and other departments on portfolio analysis.
- Mentoring junior members of the actuarial team.
- Other ad hoc actuarial tasks.
- At least 4+ year's experience in a non-life actuarial role.
- Graduate with a degree in Actuarial/Statistics/Mathematics.
- Prior experience in pricing, GLMs or Singapore market will be a strong advantage.
- Reserving knowledge is a plus.
- SAS or SQL experience is preferred.
- Self-motivated, independent and detail-oriented.