We're looking for a PMO Analyst to join an industry leading organisation that is currently going through a period of growth due to continued success!
Technology and innovation is at the heart of this organisation, helping them stay an industry leader and have continued success!
You'd be joining an established change team as a PMO Analyst, working in a varied , autonomous role that is a business-critical position within the team.
- To contribute, define and maintain standards and best practice to ensure that projects succeed and are delivered effectively and efficiently
- Lead and assist in the collation of resources & data to produce project packs and other reporting materials
- To own and be the SME for documentation and guidance for project management across the business.
- Work closely with wider Change leaders to continuously improve and promote best practice and PMO processes
- Resource planning and project resource allocation
- Project Quality assurance
- Engage and build relationships with senior stakeholders - working collaboratively to help meet their requirements
We're looking for someone who has some experience within a Project environment (PMO, Project Coordinator etc) that is looking to progress their career within the PMO space!
This company actively encourages learning and progression so it's a great place to work in a collaborative environment where you can truly learn.
A flexible hybrid working pattern, you must be a commutable distance from their offices in Chester
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!