PMO - Insurance - £70,000 + Benefits
As the PMO you will be working in the group change portfolio, which is at the heart of delivering customer, regulatory and commercial outcomes across a wide range of Life Insurance products.
You will work closely with the head of the team in a busy environment with an experienced team of Project Managers, Business Analysts and Actuaries to help shape the way they grow the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in streamlining processes, reporting, governance, controls across a delivery portfolio
- Effectively manage concurrent multiple communications
- Work with project and programme managers to deliver quality assured governance artefacts, meeting minutes, reporting packs
- Pro-actively monitor delivery
You will have experience of:
- Acting as a team player, working in a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects and portfolio's
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to work to business critical and regulatory deadlines
- Able to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- A self starter attitude, able to find innovative and practical solutions
To apply, please email your interest with your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
PMO, PMO ANALYST, PMO COORDINATOR, PROJECT MANAGEMENT OFFICE, PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT OFFICE, PMO MANAGER