Offering a super flexible, people orientated culture and a hybrid model of WFH / office (2 days a week), my client also pride themselves on supporting internal progression and provide a clear progression path for development.
In this dynamic and strategic position, you will prepare and implement the operational team plans to ensure these are in line with wider business strategy and reflects key priorities.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to, monitor and advise on the plan developments and changes in order to ensure relevancy, compliance and optimal delivery.
- Manage tactical plans and provide support to others to achieve positive results for the business in line with strategy.
- Ensure that the chosen software fully meet requirements for business planning and is flexible enough to adapt to changing business needs whilst retaining the necessary speed and robustness.
- Complete monthly reports and ad-hoc reporting processes against agreed timescales.
- Assess operational issues and help drive corrective/preventative action in order to improve business
- Proactively mitigate risk by assisting managers to partner with business managers to: | Identify high risk areas from a regulatory, financial, reputational standpoint. | Assess the adequacy of controls and make recommendations for improvement. | Define and track key risk indicators and measure. | Co-ordinate the team's business continuity plans.
- Demonstrated expertise and results/track record in mitigating operational risk
- Experience with process design, evaluation and
- Near achievement of ACII (desirable)
- Proven experience of communicating with senior
- Strong financial/business experience/acumen.
- Proven experience in the insurance industry.