I have a role available for a Senior Accounts Handler at an international insurance broker.
The role is based in London, and will be hybrid working with 2 days in the office. There is progression in the role, and the company is willing to pay for all Cert CII Qualifications necessary.
Day to day Responsibilities of the role include;
- Working with PI accounts
- Looking at the market and broker offers elsewhere
- Getting agreements on, ordering and processing terms
- 3-4 years PI experience (ideally in construction)
- Ability to work on accounts of up to £10,000
- Availability to interview in the next 2 weeks
If this role is of interest, please apply online with an updated copy of your CV