Oliver James is delighted to be representing a leading Manco in their continued growth effort. To facilitate this growth they're appointing a Performance Oversight Senior to the Investment Oversight team.
The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following day today tasks
- Actively participating in decisions to champion our clients' interests and assist the business to translate the highest fiduciary standards into their daily work
- Generate, maintain and review performance data and metrics across the range of accounts, applying effective oversight and governance and generating high-quality reporting on a regular basis
- Resolution of investment guideline escalations and queries, engaging with the key stakeholders from Legal & Compliance, Investment and Regulatory Risk, Portfolio Management, and other teams
- Participate in the Investment Product Lifecycle from initial concept through to launch, and oversight of the account investment profile thereafter
- Sourcing, validation and analysis of performance data, preparation of presentations and performance reporting for BlackRock governance bodies
- Support of the conduct of oversight of delegated Investment Management functions provided to the business.
- Develop knowledge of Irish and European regulatory framework, understand its application and impact on the investment services provided, the team's oversight activities, industry and markets pts; demonstrable interest in current markets, fund concepts, regulatory themes.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple requirements and deliver effective outcomes efficiently.
- Good communication and reporting capabilities - ability to interpret financial data and clearly articulate at several levels.
Our client is offering an extremely competitive base salary and excellent benefits. If you would like to be considered for the role, click the link below. Alternatively, you can reach out on the details below to discuss in more detail;
email@example.com | +35315719706