Oliver James have partnered with a leading Service Provider with over 30 Billion AUM to appoint a Operational Risk Manager (CF2) on a Fixed Term Contract (11 months).
This position will be responsible for executing, reviewing and assessing appropriate monitoring an testing for Operational Risk while working closely with Senior Management across the entire business in order to formulate and implement the annual risk-based monitoring and testing plan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
- Input to the design of an appropriate Regulatory & Operational Risk Control Framework in line with the
Group's Enterprise Risk Management framework.
- Ensure implementation of regulatory and operational risk control standards providing guidance as
- Provide training as required to ensure all business functions aware of responsibilities in relation to risk
assessment, regulatory compliance and Errors logging.
- Provide on-going training and lead risk workshops to facilitate risk identification, assessment and risk
- Document risks and monitor adherence via validation of the Risk & Control Self-Assessment process.
- Determine and review key reports and metrics to monitor compliance with standards/
- Methodology: Determine where continuous monitoring of selected transactions may be appropriate and
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4+ years experience within operational risk/compliance or internal controls from a financial services background.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, reach out on the below details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35315719706