Our client is a leading Hong Kong institution with significant regional presence across APAC. We are looking for Indirect procurement professionals with a strong focus on Non-IT categories. In particular, Professional Services, Legal or Marketing. This is a regional position covering 10+ countries and managing a small team.
The Non-IT Director, will responsible for developing, executing, and managing category-specific strategic and tactical work plans. Categories of responsibility include Professional Services, Marketing, Legal and elements of third party supplier risk. This includes responsibility for strategic sourcing, cost/price analysis, vendor management, vendor performance assessment and contract administration.
- Develop multi-year cost reduction and cost avoidance strategies
- Initiate and structure RFI's and RFP's
- Manage supplier selection process and provide data and recommendations.
- Develop and administer contractual agreements in collaboration with business and legal departments.
- Identify continuous improvement initiatives
- Lead the planning and execution of strategic sourcing initiatives using a multi-step sourcing process for all product and professional service categories within the Professional Services function
- Develop category specification requirements and scopes of work that is consistent with business requirements and Global Procurement strategy
- 10+ years of supervisory responsibility including strong category and general procurement experience
- Experience in Financial Services, Insurance or MNC organisations with demonstrable experience in regional indirects.
- Strong analytical background. Proficient in Procurement to Pay tools
- Specific knowledge of Coupa or Ariba is preferred