One of the Leading and most exciting companies in Hong Kong. That offers career progression along with a good and exciting working environment promoting learning and growth to help in that next part in your career.
- Work with assigned Project Manager to drive network security initiatives to evaluate, acquire and deploy new IS technologies and capabilities, and ensure initiatives get completed on time and budget.
- Provide and lead technical advisory and recommendation in design, development and system integration.
- Deliver design and implementation of network security control and system.
- Enhance and maintenance of the network security environment.
- Establish security compliance work
- Support and coordinate application and system security testing & scanning e.g. Penetration Test, Application Code Scanning, Vulnerability Scanning etc.
- Perform and conduct information security risk assessment for assigned network security related project areas to ensure compliance, standards and practices, as well as mitigation of all identified risks.
- Responsible for the network security compliance check, the optimisation and network control construction of related processes.
- Make decision and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for network control implementation.
- A university degree with strong technical background, particularly in Information Technology/Computer Science or related Information Security.
- 5 to 8 years' experience working in technical IT roles, with at least 3 years technical experience and solid skillset in SD-Wan, MPLS VPN, Security and Networking /infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in secure network infrastructure, Anti-DDoS, Security Vulnerabilities Scanner, IDS/IPS, WAF, Secure MTA, Load Balancer, Internet Proxy, as well as DNS hosting.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols, operating systems and cyber security concepts and technologies.
- Holder of CCIE/HCIE/CISP/CISSP/CCSP will be advantageous.
- Be Certified of SD-Wan, Security and Networking Solutions such network routing and switching, firewall and etc.
- Experience with vulnerability assessments - scanning the environment, generating reports and engaging with system owners and stakeholders to make certain that any observed vulnerabilities or security concerns are addressed/remediated.
- Has good knowledge in TCP/IP Networking and Routing, and LAN / WAN architecture.
- Able to implement the network vulnerabilities scanning to different network segments and prevention by existing security controls. Ideally automate this process.
- Able to support network devices integrated with SIEM e.g. Splunk and ELK.
- Good knowledge of network security on vendor solutions such as Akamai Prolexic, CASB Zscaler, F5, Radware and/or equivalent
- Hands-on experiences to Network Access Control, Web Isolation and/or MSS handling.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Linux and Internetwork Operating System (IOS).
- Knowledge of incident response methodologies, security issues, vulnerabilities, exploits and security standards that may impact information security