We, at Oliver James, are committed to connect professionals with opportunities.
For a well-known company in Brussels we are looking for a Network Monitoring. Are you looking for an exciting job in an environment where you can grow? Yes? Then you are in the right place!
Within the tribe IT Production Security, the squad Firewall & proxy Filtering Services is responsible for managing the firewalls & the proxies rules of the bank. The daily activities consist of validating the FW request, implementing new firewall rules, solving related incidents and putting secure solutions in place based on the business needs and security requirements.
As a Network Monitoring you will…
- Participate in daily management of the 'Tufin' (Firewall) requests
- Help solve incidents cause by firewall problems or security policies
- Contribute to project teams with your firewall technology experience
- Ensure that the firewall configurations stay in line with the company's security policies and you will document them
- Manage all requests with respect of the security rules of the company
- Possible travel requirement
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in French AND Dutch with GOOD knowledge of English
- Mandatory technical experience in Tufin/Algosec and incident solving
- Mandatory technical experience in Palo Alto or Fortinet
- Mandatory business experience in large Entreprises
- Soft skills such as team player, quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, good communication and Influencing skills, good analytical and synthesis skills, autonomy, commitment and perseverance, flexible, accurate & control minded, agile organization and self-autonomy