We are looking for a passionate & enthusiastic Network & Infrastructure Engineer to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based in Bradford.
This industry leading organisation are currently going through a large transformation towards Azure so now is a really exciting time to get join and get involved! Technology and innovation underpins this companies success so they are always looking forwards and using the latest tools & technologies!
This role will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of IT Infrastructure (both on-prem & Azure), responsible for delivering new projects and acting as an escalation point for support - particularly networking technologies
They are looking for someone who comes from a hands on, varied role who is eager to progress their career and throw themselves into the training on offer - the end goal will be to become a senior member of the team with a focus on Networking !
Skills & Experience:
- Ideally 2+ years experience working within an Infrastructure / networking environment
- Ability to work with end-users & customer in person as well as remote
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft background
- An understanding around networking technologies - Routing, switching, firewalls etc
- An understanding around Server Implementation & Support
- Knowledge around some of the below
- Windows 10
- Microsoft Server 2016 onwards
- Office 365, Sharepoint Online
- Mobile device management
- Networking technologies
- Any knowledge or exposure to Azure (even through self study) is desired.
Due to the hands on nature you must be a commutable distance from their offices just outside Bradford! Occasional travel to other sites might be required and therefore you must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!