MEDIOR DATA CENTER NETWORK ENGINEER - BRUSSELS
You are proactive & autonomous. You are a good communicator. You have an excellent team spirit and an ownership mindset. Read me below:
- Participate in projects and implementations of network infrastructure.
- Collaborate with business parties (internal customers), IT architects, and system engineers from other teams.
- Be involved in the daily operational management of a broad range of telecommunication and security components.
- Be part of the organisation to cover both support and implementations outside of business hours.
- Use your problem analysis to handle incidents and improve our domain.
- Play an active role in automating their work.
- Work in Agile way, via the SAFe framework.
- Work on components in your team includes setup, configuration, capacity management, follow-up of version and functionality evolution's, patching security, integration in existing infrastructure; also analysis, design, implementation, testing.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in ICT, or a numbers of years of relevant experience.
- You have a passion for everything related to network and security. An interest in banking, insurance, or similar service oriented business is a plus.
- You have knowledge of several of these topics: Routing and switching, basic networking services on an enterprise level Programming or scripting (Ansible, Python, Perl, Java, …) Mechanisms and frameworks for authentication and authorisation DNS/DHCP/IPAM Network management tooling for availability, process and service level management.
- Your English language skills are good and you also speak Dutch.
- You communicate clearly and effectively.
- You can convince and you can be diplomatic but also assertive.
- You have a strong analytic capability, and a sense of responsibility.
- You are able to work both individually and in team.
- You're result oriented while managing risk, quality, and cost.
If you are interested by our offer, please contact us: Jenniffer.Salermo@oliverjames.com or at 02 588 11 20.