Location - London or Remote Working Available from any UK location
Our client is a rapidly growing reinsurance firm looking to recruit a newly / nearly qualified Actuary in to their UK team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is dynamic and enjoys variation in their role.
- University degree with UK 2:1 or higher (or equivalent)
- You will be working through your FIA/FFA actuarial exams or a fully qualified actuary
- Knowledge of Actuarial Modelling software (e.g. Prophet or RAFM) would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience in financial reporting, reserving, capital management and experience analysis will be considered
- This role would suit a person who is a dynamic team player
Working as part of a team of fully qualified and trainee Actuary's you will have exposure to actuarial reserving, running Prophet/RAFM models, experience analysis and financial reporting. You will also ensure actuarial controls are monitored and maintained via the Risk and Control Self Assessment process, developing new controls for new reinsurance deals where appropriate.
You will be a highly effective communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills working closely with individuals globally.
Keen to hear more? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 020 3861 9124 for a confidential discussion.