Oliver James are working on a fantastic Actuarial opportunity within a Global advisory firm in the Dublin area. Our client is keen to speak with Nearly/Newly Qualified actuaries about an exciting new position that will be primarily focused on supporting multinational clients across reserving, modelling, capital management and pricing.
This role offers a hybrid working option so candidates will need to attend the office 2-3 days per week.
- Providing support to Life insurance and reinsurance clients globally
- Assisting with the development of strong relationship building with clients, ensuring strong links with a large network of contacts in the life insurance industry
- Assisting with the overall development and management of reserving and capital models
- Automating controls and processes using advanced analytic and visualisation techniques.
- Capital management and optimisation in the current regulatory environment
- Assisting clients with the implementation and general understanding around changes to insurance standards (IFRS17)
- Assisting and advising on ORSA's as well as providing independent actuarial services where required
- Experience within Life Insurance/Reinsurance
- Consultancy experience would be a plus but not essential
- Nearly/Newly qualified actuary with a view to completing exams
For more information, click "Apply Now"
Oliver James is a leading Global Actuarial Specialist