Oliver James have partnered with a leading insurance business looking to hire a Database administrator on a long term contract basis.
- Fully remote working
- Inside IR35
- Competitive rate per day
The DBA will be responsible for creating, supporting and maintaining MongoDB databases ensuring their performance, availability and security in order to provide a stable database environment.
- 5+ year's hands-on experience as DBA and 4+ years on MongoDB.
- Understanding of enterprise application technology architecture, components, databases, networking, and infrastructure as code.
- Encryption(TLS 2)
- Strong DBA Experience - MongoDB.
- Write efficient queries.
- Strong scripting experience - Unix/Shell Scripting, Python . Python experience will be BIG PLUS.
- Technical knowledge of Linux & Windows-based platforms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- LDAPs configuration for authentication
If you are interested please apply below.
You must have the right to work and live in the UK to apply for this position.