Oliver James has partnered closely with the Group CEO with a rapidly expanding and most exciting Payments firms in in the market in the efforts to recruit a senior Financial Crime candidate for the MLRO position.
Their product line is unique to the Irish market and transitions away from regular payment products working with some of the biggest names in the industry. The position will report directly to the group CEO and COO along with a close linkage to the Group head of Compliance.
The MLRO will be responsible for all financial crime matters for the Dublin office along with working on a project basis with the group financial crime function and wider firm.
The successful candidate can expect to their day-to-day to look like but limited to the following;
- Act as the Company MLRO
- Create, review and oversee implementation of AML Policy.
- Implement the 3 line of defence framework
- Provide regular AML training and awareness to employees via an e-learning platform.
- Manage systems and tools that facilitate the process.
- Screen new tools on a need base.
- Map AML requirements for each jurisdiction
- Contribute to external stakeholder reporting as needed, for example to the Annual Report.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record within the AML/financial crime space at a senior level, board exposure and be an excellent communicator.
Our client is offering a strong remuneration package including; share scheme, pension and health. Our client is also offering a very flexible approach to remote working (on site when you deem necessary).
if you would like to be considered for the position, click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position before applying, please reach out on the below details;
email@example.com | +35315719706