On behalf of a Boutique asset manager specialised in Multi-asset total return investment strategies going beyond the traditional long-only / alternative distinction, we are looking a Middle Office Specialist that will join the Operations Team.
The successful candidate will work on the following activities:
- Perform trade matching activities for all instruments, asset classes and markets
- Interact with counter-parties to resolve settlement issues
- Manage the data relevant to counter-parties, markets, commission rates, fees, currencies and the like
- Assist in opening new counter-party relationships, trading in new markets and the use of new instruments
- Agree collateral amounts and movements in line with market practice and counter-party agreements for exchange traded and OTC derivatives
- Reconcile Cash, Positions, and Valuations of funds versus the Valuation Agents and Custodians.
- English as a requirement
- 2 years-experience in an investment related activity including middle office and \ or fund accounting within an asset management/fund administration company; an advantage if experience of trade matching & settlements or collateral management
- Exposure to a variety of asset classes and both cash and derivative instruments
- Ideally, education related to finance or economics with some technical knowledge involving finance and / or IT applications
- Teamwork and Attention to detail