We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure professional to join a reputable and leading business within the Financial Services sector.
Going through exciting change and growth, now is a really exciting time to join the business! This person will join a highly technical team, acting as the Exchange SME, a senior point of escalation and taking a lead on projects
- To be the SME for Microsft Exchange BAU and projects
- To act as a final point of escalation for wider infrastructure 3rd line issues
- Provide support for a broad range of Financial Services systems and software applications
- You will take lead and support project work for system and business services
- Support and actively take part in continuous improvements
Skills & Experience:
- A strong all-rounded systems & application experience
- Strong experience supporting, administrating and maintenance of Exchange 2016 / 2019
- Experience with SCCM - deployments, packaging, configurations etc
- Good background with Windows technologies
- Good knowledge and background with virtualisation- VMWare, HyperV
- Any knowledge of Azure is desired
- Exposure to the Financial Services sector is desired
This is a great opportunity to work across multiple business sectors with the ability to support an extensive range of IT and Banking applications. With a large training budget, as well as utilising your current skill set, you will also be able to continuously develop - no silo's in this team!
Paying up to £58k DOE this position also comes with a generous package including a bonus, impressive pension, private medical (For you and the family!) and much more. You must be a commutable distance from London for a hybrid home / office working pattern
Please click apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!