Medior/Senior Python Software Engineer - Challenging environment & continuous learning
Our client is well known throughout Belgium and has a reputation for quality work in its sector, but also for being at the cutting edge of technology. Their field of expertise is purely IT & Telecommunication.
Easy access via public transport (near the train station Brussels-Luxembourg) will allow you to have a perfect balance between professional and personal life.
The employees of this company often make a career here and quickly become experts in their field, especially due to their multiple trainings around different technologies.
In this company you will learn in a strong team-spirit environment, your colleagues will share their knowledge so you will overcome all challenges together!
Medior/Senior Python Software Engineer - the job :
- You work in a team on several projects at the same time.
- You discuss the functional requirements with the R&D team and the commercial team.
- You implement applications in Python and web technologies.
- You evaluate, test, debug and support the developed software.
- You improve the robustness, performance and resilience of applications.
- You follow the evolution of web technologies and learn continuously.
Medior/Senior Python Software Engineer - your profile :
- Proven experience of 3 to 5 years in Software Development (Python).
- You hold excellent programming skills in Object Oriented Programming.
- You are used to work in Linux.
- You have experience in SQL databases, in HTML5, CSS & responsive design.
- You are familiar with GIT.
- Fluent in English and very good level of French & Dutch will be a plus.
- You are pragmatic in finding concrete and efficient solutions.
- You are a good team player and solidarity with your colleagues is one of your values.
- You act autonomously and show proactivity and responsivity.
- You are dynamic, flexible and creative in your area of field.
Medior/Senior Python Software Engineer - Your future package :
- A full package with an interesting salary.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, transport expenses, net expenses, smartphone, phone subscription, laptop.
- Homeworking 2 to 3 days/week.
- Extensive training opportunities.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36