MEDIOR .NET DEVELOPER FULLSTACK - A COMPANY THAT RHYMES WITH SUCCESS.
We are looking for a .NET developer for one of our clients who is a successful SME that develops innovative and secure digital solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
The company will offer you interesting projects with a local or even international impact, which will bring significant experience and high visibility to your profile.
The company is very flexible, allowing you to enjoy a pleasant work/life balance.
You will join a young and motivated team of 4 people with a fun and positive work atmosphere that will make you smile at all times.
The job is a challenge that will boost your career.
Developer .NET FULLSTACK - The Job:
- You will report to the Support Applications Chapter Manager and support and develop internal product applications and tools.
- You will support the existing applications in consultation with your colleagues.
- You will test the programs and interfaces and correct any errors.
- You will maintain, manage and enhance the applications.
- You will configure the software according to the needs and requirements of the end user or service and you will provide support to the users.
Developer .NET FULLSTACK - Your profile:
- Agile experience is
- Minimum 3 years of experience in .Net C#.
- Someone who can withstand stress and pressure.
- Someone who is used to a certain flexibility in their work.
- Someone who is outgoing and can adapt their speech.
- Fluent in French OR Dutch + good level in English.
- Good knowledge of Azure is a plus.
Developer .NET FULLSTACK - The offer:
- Excellent package with company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, laptop, smartphone, phone subscription, insurance and many more incentives & bonuses.
- Competitive salary above the market.
- A challenging and fulfilling position with high visibility projects.
- Numerous trainings and career opportunities: you are the entrepreneur of your own career.
- Great flexibility, so you can find an advantageous work-life balance.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge in Brussels! Do not wait any longer to send me your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02 588 16 36.