MDM Developer | IBM Infosphere | Global Insurance Firm
My client is a Global Insurance firm who are embarking on a company wide technology and business transformation, and they require an MDM Developer who can be at the forefront of the deployment of IBM MDM.
- Take a leading role in deploying IBM MDM
- Collaborate with stakeholders to fine-tune probabilistic matching engines (PME) for individual customers and organisations.
- Lead IBM MDM upgrades
- Support customisation of our Stewardship Centre
- Play a crucial role in maintaining data integrity.
- Support data-driven decision-making
- Contribute significantly to their Transformation journey, prioritising digital, data, and customer-centric solutions.
- Expert in IBM Infosphere MDM Advanced Edition
- Previous experience modifying probabilistic matching.
- Familiarity with IBM data model and IBM BPM Stewardship Centre and customisation
- Knowledge of IBM Application developer
- Previous experience implementing and configuring notifications (merge/de-merge)
- Previous experience deploying MDM custom services.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and design patterns
- Familiarity with Java microservices, Spring Boot, and dependent modules
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms and services (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- Previous experience working with REST APIs
- Previous experience working with messaging queues (e.g., Kafka, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ)
If you are a talented and driven MDM Developer looking to make a significant impact within a global insurance firm undergoing a transformative journey, I invite you to apply.