My client is looking for a strong Cloud Security manager/architect who can join their cyber security team to design and work on new technology.
The role offers good salary and benefits. If this sounds like you, please apply here or reach me directly for a quick chat.
NOTE: Only open for HK residents/PRs and valid work visa holders.
- Apply key technical skills to deliver IT security technical design to meet the business and non‐ functional requirements of business and IT projects and align with the overall security framework
- Identify and define key IT security requirements to embed them into project initial phases
- Prepare for the materials for explaining the proposed solutions to different stakeholders
- Communicate the proposed design solutions to the stakeholders and help to guide decisions regarding tradeoffs that may impact the requirement or delivery timescales
- Provide technical expertise and inputs to the definition of IT security strategy, roadmap, standards and blueprints with Cloud adoption approach if required
- Drive differentiated technology architecture and implementation discussions with Technology Teams related to cloud security; in particular, demonstrate expertise related to cloud service provider platforms including Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Ali cloud and their embedded security, as well as multi‐cloud security management technologies
- Leverage cloud knowledge and experience to identify any issues during client engagement, and communicate through written correspondence and verbal presentations
- Coordinate and ensure consistency in process and content across IT security architecture
- Keep abreast of corporate strategy, business plan and latest industry trends; especially for Cloud adoption framework
- Take any ad‐hoc challenge assigned for this role and accomplish the assignments satisfactory
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Information Security or equivalent experience
- Experience in Cyber or IT Security Consulting
- Proven experience and abilities to develop/apply enterprise cyber security solutions
- Preferably with Infrastructure and/or application development experience
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of IT security / risk frameworks such as NIST, ISO, COBIT, ISF etc. a plus
- Professional trainings or certification holders of CISM/CISSP/GSEC/CISA/ any Cloud certification for Microsoft Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform is preferable