My client is a Global Fortune 500 MNC Insurer, where we are looking for a Cybersecurity Manager to join the team.
This role will have key responsibilities in Strengthening IT Governance & Cybersecurity within the Asia Pacific region working closely with all the Business Units IT representatives & Group IT. He/She will be the key liaison to drive mandate & provide guidance including support for implementation to ensure that Group Guidelines are adopted and manage the Group Collaboration Initiatives or Projects. This person has good knowledge on IT Governance Framework, Technology trends, be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for IT Governance & Cybersecurity
- Provide Direction, Guidance and Support the adoption of Group IT Governance and Cybersecurity Guidelines or Standards
* Collaborate with key stakeholders on the creation of the current & future state architecture, standards and strategies with a deep understanding of the underlying business drivers
* Develop frameworks and processes to support the initiatives implementation
* Develop Improvement plan & Roadmap with Business Units (BU) in consideration of other Projects, Budget and Business Plan
* Develop, implement and monitor reporting mechanisms for governance, security and risk practices to support compliance and highlight areas of exposure.
- Minimum 5 years of IT Governance, IT Security & Operation Risk Management & Cybersecurity Risk Management
* Possess relevant IT Governance, security and project management certifications (eg COBIT, NIST CSF, CISSP, CISM, PMP).
* Having experience in leading cross-functional teams in IT Governance and/or IT Security & Operations
* Possess leadership qualities as well as good people and collaboration skills. - Good presentation, verbal and written communications skills.