I'm recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a Specialist Insurance company on an initial 6 month contract. The role will be based in either the Leeds or Manchester office 3 days per week with 2 days wfh, plus occasional travel to London (all expenses paid for).
- Review allocation methodology to product level and recommend changes as appropriate, linking costs to usage/benefits, targeting transparency and simplification.
- Investigate line items in the direct expenses that look 'odd' in current plan, justify them or find root causes for mistakes (if any) and recommend ways to address those.
- Renew reports on financials by P&L, facilitating discussion on trends and key changes.
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Insurance experience ideal
- Technically skilled in cost allocations to product level
- Experience within a similar role
If the above role is of interest, please apply online with an up to date CV copy.