My client is seeking an experienced systems analyst in LifeAsia.
- Maintain the package based policy administration system
- Work with external vendors effectively to implement and maintain various IT solutions
- Prepares documentation including business specification, technical specification, quality assurance process and user manual. Perform analysis and work out project prioritization which agree with business and IT team.
- Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement.
- Evaluate and recommend new IT products and technologies.
- Handle system incidents and troubleshoot system errors.
- Provide consultancy, advice and education services to other employees in the company to the best and most effective uses of IT and systems for their business purposes.
- Be able to complete Proof of Concept assessment and reporting of IT solutions under guidance of manager.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience / Requirements
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with at least 5 years' experience in life insurance industry
- Desirable technical skills includes: LifeAsia, .Net, Java and COBOL etc
- Good problem-solving skill, able to pick up new technologies
- Proficiency in both written and oral English and Chinese