Oliver James is working with a global insurance organisation that is looking to make a number of technical auto claims hires. As an Liability Claims Adjusters - Material Damage, you will be a key part of the complex material damage team and be responsible for conducing an end to end claims investigation. You will also manage key relationships, assist junior staff and ensure a world class claims service at all times.
Primary Role Duty: To manage a caseload of more complex auto material damage claims through to conclusion, including mid/high value claims. To ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices and specific client service requirements; and negotiate settlements.
Skills/ Qualifications Required;
- 3+ years of claims management experience within auto material/physical damage
- Excellent knowledge of complex liability, total loss and other auto claims areas
- Experience managing client / customer relationships
- Exposure to high value claims in litigation (beneficial not essential)
- Strong education background, university degree and/or insurance qualifications
This role is fully remote with an excellent base salary up to $65,000 plus package. You will also be put on a clear progression plan for the future.