An exciting new opportunity for a Legal Counsel to join an expanding Financial Services company on a 12 month FTC. The company are based in London and are happy for someone to be based in the UK and work remotely.
- Providing counsel and legal support on transnational matters to minimise exposure to legal risk
- Review and negotiate changes between contracts for suppliers
- Oversee amendments to credit agreement templates
- Manage stakeholders internally and externally
- Experience in retail financial services
- Consumer credit legislation
- Knowledge of interpreting new regulations and rules and assessing the impact on the business
This role is a 12 month FTC with the view for someone starting in May.