Lead Salesforce Administrator
£65,000 - £75,000
We are currently looking for a Lead Salesforce Administrator to join our client who is a growing membership businesses. The role will be reporting directly into The head of IT & Change for the business with a chance to lead a team of 2 Salesforce Administrators. Your role will be to lead the design and configuration of the clients Salesforce Eco- System, customise and configure platform and applications, to enable users to maximise the technology and improve the business.
Lead Salesforce Administrator - Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with users & business teams to define and develop platform changes for business process
- Production of appropriate documentation for changes, processes, training and support
- To gain agreement/acceptance of solution proposals
- Undertaking change work in sandboxes and deploying using version control and CI/CD processes
- Testing changes in sandbox organisations prior to handover to Test team
- Supporting controlled testing by users, third parties etc
- Managing cutover and implementation activities cooperatively with the other teams as required
- Support the definition and documentation of business requirements alongside other members of the Department
- Participate in evaluation of new features and releases across the platform and applications
- To provide support for Salesforce customisation maintained by FSB alongside Service Delivery teams
- To provide support and coaching to other members of the IT Team in areas of expertise
- Undertake triage, prioritisation and resolution of issues and incidents where Admin skills are required
- Assist with platform and product upgrade/release implementations
- Provide training to end users in appropriate format including presentation, guides and documentation
Lead Salesforce Administrator - Requirements:
- 5 years' experience in a Salesforce Administration or Platform related role.
- Degree Educated with Salesforce Administrator Cert, or Salesforce Advanced Administrator Cert.
- Commercial experience of configuration and customisation of a Production Salesforce Org using user management, roles, profiles, permission sets, org-wide defaults, sharing sets, sharing rules, custom objects, record types, page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, and automation rules.
- Sales and Service Cloud, Experience Cloud commercial experience
- Experience with Financial Force.
- Leading Salesforce System Administrator team