Lead Data Engineer 12 Month FTC - Hybrid - £95,000
We're looking for an Lead Data Engineer to join a an innovative, market-leading company. Working closely with all the senior leadership to determine strategic priorities and lead major programmes and manage teams delivering process improvements.
You'll also lead the development of libraries and reusable pipelines, data curation, and data lake ingestion in order to establish a well-managed self-service infrastructure for end users. Working closely with the central data engineering teams to ensure deliveries enhance or are synergistic with existing processes.
In this position you will have the autonomy to imbed new solutions in a huge digitalised business.
Working on large scale projects, our client is looking for someone who has extensive experience working with Azure and Python.
What you'll be doing:
- Transforming data assets, data management and data frameworks
- Leading on projects, strategies and working closely with senior stakeholders and teams such as Data Strategy, Data insight and Data science.
- Develop reusable pipelines to enable wider delivery teams to efficiently access and use data assets
What we're looking for:
- Coding experience in Python and Spark
- Experience with git
- Experience in data migrations onto the cloud, using Azure or GCP technologies and integrations into downstream tooling.
- Strong understanding of business use cases and how data engineering supports their successful delivery
- Experience using data architecture tools such as Databricks
There's a true flexible working culture and leading benefits. (Great pension, bonus, flexible working, etc). There would be requirement to visit their London office 1-2 days a week.
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!