Title: Lead Configuration Management Analyst - ServiceNow
Location: Detroit, MI (Hybrid)
Type: FTE, Direct Hire
Salary: $110,000-150k USD
We are partnered with a leading Financial Services group, who are seeking a talented ServiceNow Configuration Management SME to join their team. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the configuration management services to ensure an accurate, reliable & robust CMDB; spotting opportunities for continued enhancement.
- Drive policies and procedures in relation to CMDB health & accuracy.
- Partner with stakeholders to see how Configuration Management can best support the objectives of the enterprise.
- Ensure best-practice is adhered to in relation to concepts, policies, procedures, and services.
- Drive the design, coding, and testing of CMDB-related reports when required.
- Spearhead the gathering and reporting of CMDB metrics.
- Develop, create, and monitor CMDB health reports, dashboards
- Use Performance Analytics to generate dashboards that demonstrate the value of the data stored in the CMDB.
- 5+ years' direct experience with ServiceNow CMDB Management, with specific exposure to Discovery, and Change Management
- Experience with Common Service Data Model (CSDM) version 3.0 or higher would be desirable
- Experience with the CMDB Query Builder and or ServiceNow Performance Analytics
- Experience delivering measurable outcomes, performance consistency, and reporting results to key process partners and stakeholders
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - firstname.lastname@example.org