Lead Business Analyst
The purpose of this role is to manage the business analysis team within the European delivery team, which will also include driving forward testing oversight across our business.
The role requires a clear understanding of business analytics best practices to coach and lead a team of business analysis professionals, delivering against a variety of digital and transformation portfolios.
An appreciation of technology landscapes and vendors across eco-systems with varying degrees of complexity will also be a benefit.
The role requires a strong ability to adopt a variety of communication and engagement styles with internal and external parties.
Essential skills & experience
- Demonstrated ability in business analytics
- Knowledge of Insurance policy adminisatrion, policy lifecycles
- Experience leading a team
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, presentation & negotiation skills
- Ability to nurture and build a cohesive team structure and spirit
- Ability to coach and develop business analysts with varying backgrounds
- Ability to build and sustain strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of wider business goals and the impact business analytics has on them
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria