We are looking for an experienced Senior BI / MI Developer to join a leading organisation as their Lead. Data is integral to this organisation and therefore they are expanding their team!
You'd provide technical leadership & management of a small, dedicated team of MI/ BI Developers that focus on delivering reporting & analytical solutions across all areas of the company!
Engagement with the business will be key to this position, responsible for making sure that the solutions being delivered meet business and stakeholders needs.
Currently undergoing further transformation to Azure, you'd play a vital part in that transition of reporting & analytics over to the cloud.
- To act manage and mentor your team of reporting & analytics developers
- Provide technical guidance and support to the team on BI/MI solutions
- Help to migrate and re-develop existing reporting suites over to Azure
- Identify areas for improvement to your teams processes, driving efficiency
- Embed standards for best practice
- Build and maintain relationships between different teams and stakeholders across the business
- Work closely with the business to understand needs, agreeing on analytical driven solutions
- Keep on top of new technologies within data and the industry
- Experience within a Senior role with either leadership or mentor-ship responsibilities
- Strong Power BI experience (including DAX)
- Exposure to Azure
- Knowledge of AAS/SSAS (Tabular) data model development & optimisation is desired
- Good T-SQL experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with various parts of a business
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in an autonomous varied role where they will play a vital part in the companies journey moving forwards!
Based in Manchester, you need to be a commutable distance from their offices for a flexible hybrid approach
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!