One of our clients, a software company providing solutions to the public sector have an exciting L2 SOC analyst role due to their exciting growth.
You'll be providing SOC activities such as vulnerability management, designing playbooks, threat hunting and detection rule staging and remediating incidents in a timely manner. You'll be working and mentoring other analysts on a scheduled rota to secure facilities with escalated alerts and real-time risks.
What we're looking for -
- Experience in L1 SOC role looking to make progression towards L2
- Experience in mentoring and developing juniors
Experience in Vulnerability management
Experience in Threat Hunting
- Experience in Cyber Security Incident Management
- Knowledge of SOAR and Response Playbook Writing
- Certifications in CySA+, CREST, IBMS, Qualys would be a bonus!
Due to the nature of the clients, candidates must hold SC clearance or be eligible for SC clearance, so must have lived in the UK for 5 years. The business will support you obtaining your clearance.
Alongside a salary between £28 - £35k, bonus up to 4%, you'll also receive 11 days to be used towards volunteering and charity work on top of !