Oliver James is looking for a professional with a first experience as KYC Analyst for Charleroi. Are you a dynamic team player with critical and analytical mind? Do you want to gain more experience to boost your career? Then this is your chance!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Be able to understand and apply the full KYC process based on legal and internal requirements and processes
- In charge of a portfolio of KYC files to update, including some with cross border aspects
- Collaborating with the Business Center, the Middle office and with the compliance departments to discuss potential issues and find solutions.
- Monitoring the evolution and status of the portfolio by ensuring the necessary actions to remediate any issue are taken.
- Communicating on the progress to the teamleader
What does the perfect candidate look like?
- You have a master's degree or equivalent by experience
- You have a good experience in the KYC field
- You master French and English and you have good communication skills both verbally and written
- You have analytical skills and a sense of responsibility
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously
If this job interests you, and you think you are ready to take on this amazing new challenge, this job is made for you!