This KYC Analyst role on the Business Delivery Team focuses on supporting the Team in meeting business deliverables. This analyst role requires regular contact with internal and external stakeholders to manage tasks and ensures support for process improvements and change initiatives for Dublin.
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting the Dublin Team in meeting Business Deliverables
- Strong ability to quickly understand and manage complex requirements to support process improvement and change initiatives for Dublin
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to manage tasks supporting the wider Team
Your skills and experience
- Educated to Bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to recognise issues and troubleshoot appropriately
- Able to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- Excellent team player - able to work collaboratively in a team and a matrix organisation towards achieving collective goals
- Process improvement / root cause analysis experience (Lean / Six Sigma principles) desirable.
- Project management experience, experience in project lifecycle advantageous.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).