Oliver James is looking for graduates to become the new Sherlock Holmes in Financial Crimes.
What is a KYC Analyst?
The KYCAnalyst position "focuses on identifying suspicious activity through automated and manual processes, risk rating of business customers, review of SARs prior to filing and the review of Enhanced Due Diligence Reviews. The position is also responsible for the testing of procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and quality of work".
What will you concretely do as KYC Analyst?
- Creating and maintaining KYC record on each client
- Be able to understand and apply the full KYC process based on legal and internal requirements and processes
- Extracting relevant data from different from various sources and databases and performing KYC screenings
- Conducting analytical and accurate research to make sure you know the customer in front of you
- Communicating with clients
- Escalating cases when needed
Are you our next KYC Analyst? The answer is yes if
- Analytical and investigative skills
- Driven mentality and the capacity to prioritize.
- You're a team player as well as able to work autonomously
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to gain expertise and experience and use it directly in a dynamic market.
- The ability to make an important contribution to the growth of various compliance departments at multiple banks
If you want more info, you can contact me:
📞 +32 2 588 11 85