We are looking for an enthusiastic data centric professional to join a reputable & leading organisation that is currently going through a large period of growth.
You'd be joining the integration team that is responsible for translating business requirements into robust technical integration solutions
The role will involve maintaining & developing application integration solutions and to assist in the evolution towards continuous improvements & the cloud. This will include pro-active monitoring, resolving complex issues & incidents, developing new data integration pipelines ( ETL, SSIS, Azure Data Factory) or make changes to existing ones
This business actively promotes learning & development and therefore is looking for someone who has a foundation in SQL who is looking for that next step in their career!
Any knoweldge / experience with the below is desired;
- Working knowledge with ETL tools such as SSIS or Azure Data Factory
- Advanced SQL , able to write scripts & stored procedures
- Good knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services , SQL Agent, Linked Servers etc
- Ability to develop new SSIS Solutions
- Knowledge of tools within the Microsoft BI Stack
- Knowledge on Azure integration services is desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that will support your career towards SSIS & Integration development!
Offering very flexible working, you must be a commutable distance from Leatherhead for a few days a month
Click apply or email email@example.com