As infrascture project manager you will be in charge of the whole professional market .You will be responsible for management and coordination of complex client projects. The projects that you will be working on are very distinct and rely on IT & Telco technologies/subjects, budget can range up to 2 million, and have a medium to high risk level and visibility.
- Lead a project team of 5-25 members
- You will be in direct contact with your client
- You will develop, respect and implement detailed and complex projects
- You identify , manage , minimise and anticipate potential risks throughout the entire project realisation process.
- You ensure the quality of the 'deliverables'
- Responsible for the financial results of the project
- You will also be in contact with the subcontractors during the realisation phase
fluent or good level
Experience and Education:
- You Have a university degree, preferable background in Infrastructure, engineering and service oriented.
- Seniority accepted; junior to senior (2 to 7+ years of experience)
- Experience In Telco &/ ICT is MANDATORY
- Knowledge on ITIL is a bonus
- Team player
- Dynamic and flexible
- Creative and Organised
- Great communication skills
- Lead by example
- Have an analytical mindset
- Systematical approach when it comes to problem solving