Junior / Graduate Network Analyst
We are looking for a Junior Network Analyst to join an industry leading and rapidly expanding organisation. This technology leading organisation is looking for an enthusiastic / passionate candidate who has a foundation knowledge within networking - whether that's from a recent degree, apprenticeship or exposure within your current role!
This function of Network Engineers are responsible for the delivery, support, maintenance and solutions design of all their networks, providing expert technical assistance to a broad range of customers .
Communication is key within this role, you will work closely with various teams and highly skilled network engineers within the organisation to improve & develop your own career but also put in place the steps to help those that come after you!!
Key Skills & Experience:
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Analytical mind set with persistence & determination!
- Excellent team working skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience within a networking focused degree or a relevant role
- MPLS / NGP / IS-IS / OSPF skills
- IP routing & protocols
- Exposure to security platforms
- Project management understanding or experience
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for someone looking to really kick start their career within the Networking space. Joining an organisation that wants to support your learning and progress your career!
Due to the hands on nature of the role plus the strong training element, you will be required on site in their offices in Manchester for a hybrid home / office working pattern
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!