We are looking for an enthusiastic IT Anayst to join an expanding tech team for a Financial Services business in Derby. This role will involve supporting a blend of day to day IT operations and their inhouse systems.
We need a confident individual who is passionate about a IT, whether you have completed self-study or have a foundation in a tech role already - this business will help you progress your career!
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge around IT Support & Applications, through courses & education or
- Experience working on supporting IT applications & systems, preferably within a service desk / helpdesk environment
- Previous experience working with ticketing systems, preferably Jira, Confluence is desired
- Experience supporting some of the following; Office 365, Exchange, Windows Server, Microsoft Teams, Telephony, Networking, Hardware is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is essential
Starting off working on 1st / 2nd line with lots of progression opportunity to move up to 3rd line. This tech led business actively supports individual growth with various training opportunities and programmes - this role itself is due to internal promotions!
This opportunity has no out of hours / on call work or shifts and home working options are available; however, you must be able to get to their offices in central Derby for initial training and a future hybrid pattern.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start or grow their career in IT !
Apply now or email email@example.com for more details!