Oliver James is currently working with a global investment management firm that is looking to grow their team. This is an exciting opportunity reporting directly to the Deputy CIO and working very closely with Senior Portfolio Managers within the team
Our Client is looking for an Equity Investment Analyst who will be hands on working with and assisting portfolio managers in order to deliver positive investment results for clients.
- Work in collaboration with senior portfolio managers in the day to day management of the global equity funds.
- Analytical research and assessment of single company operational capabilities and strategy, assessment of management and detailed financial analysis to assess valuation and identify risks
- Help in portfolio composition and aid in performance assessment/review
- Help with monthly reporting tasks and support ad hoc queries relating to positioning and performance
- 2 years+ experience in the investment management industry
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Someone who is passionate and curious about financial markets and investments
- Basic knowledge of Python and/or SQL Database is a plus
If this sounds like a role that would be of interest to you or someone in your network, apply directly or reach out using the details below!
Phone: 01 485 4596