Oliver James is working closely with an industry leading reputable technology first business based in the heart of Manchester. The business is looking for a Junior Developer to join and grow within the organisation.
In this role you will build and operate new applications and platforms to help support the business through the exciting period of growth. You will work with highly experienced, international, and dynamic team with a wealth of experience where you will actively shape your future in the company. Working on cloud-based projects in
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who have an exposure to Software development (Internship, graduate roles, Coding boot-camps) - you'll ideally have some software coding experience from a mainstream language, looking to become a full stack developer.
The requirements include:
- 1+ Years experience developing your own applications.
- Working closely with developers to improve the functionality of the business' products.
- Develop innovative solutions to help with business needs.
- Participate in code reviews and quality assurance activities.
- Experienced and comfortable speaking and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Keen desire to move towards becoming a full-stack developer.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative development environment.
- Work in an Agile, cloud & fast-paced environment.
You will need to be within a commutable distance of Central Manchester for a Hybrid working approach.
If this sounds like something of interest, please don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.